Kinkoo App Rating:
Chance of getting a date
Value for money
Kinkoo Review - The First Networking & Dating App For Kinky People
Kinkoo dating app is created for people who are interested in BDSM and fetish lifestyle. Although the dating app does not have a responsive customer support team, the app is a good traditional dating app for the mainstream. Everyone on the Kinkoo dating app is ready to try some kind of fetish or sexual abuse in the bedroom. Unlike other dating apps, our features will be specifically aimed at geeks. Besides, we care about user suggestions. Join us and search for free by finding all singles and couples who are the same as you.
In addition to these, Kink's engineers have designed apps for kinky couples, and you can get them on the Google Store and Apple Store below the two links:
Premium memberships on iPhone and Android apps:
1 month subscription: $15.99
3 months subscription: $38.99
6 months subscription: $58.99
Kinkoo download is free. If you choose to purchase Kinkoo VIP membership (1-month membership fee: $15.99, 3-month membership fee: $38.99, 6-month membership fee: $58.99), payment will be made to your iTunes account and deducted from your account for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current term. After purchase, you can always relay your Settings in the iTunes Store to turn off automatic updates. When the subscription runs out, it will renew itself automatically after 24 hours. If you want to turn off automatic renewal, go to your account settings where you can turn these options off.
- You first need an iTunes or a Google account. You can download after logging in and everything goes well.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register for this app, and you can get it for free. However, the free option allows you to browse the app and see its purpose, and if you want to make the most of Kinkoo, you must subscribe to its service.
- You can also log in to Kinkoo via social media. This can greatly speed up the process and allow you to invite friends on social media to join.
- Secure Access - With this feature, you can create a password or use fingerprint and face ID to lock your application. Others will not be able to open your application.
- Feed- You can share your daily life by uploading photos or writing ideas in this feature. Other users can learn more about you after viewing your daily feeds.
- Meet - You can swipe left to dislike someone and swipe right to like someone. When the two of you like each other, the system notifies you both so that you can chat with each other.
- Kinkoo did not respond to negative reviews slower than other applications, and even some did not respond accordingly and did not take meaningful actions to store negative reviews.
- There is a verified profile, so you know who is real and it has an excellent system. After verification, you can send as many messages as you want, but during the waiting period, unless you match the person, you will only receive 5 messages. It has VIP status and obviously has its benefits, but it is definitely not needed to find what you want. Unfortunately, you cannot meet up due to the coronavirus, but it is not the fault of the app.
“Do not sign up for a "subscription", they will charge you money, and this will cause nothing to change, no other access rights or messaging features. You will continue to be told that you need to obtain a "VIP" level to perform any operations.”
Kinkoo is a new dating app for fetish people and kinksters. the most innovative kinky dating app for open-minded people who are into fetish and BDSM lifestyle! More and more people are getting into kinky life.